Freezy Paws - Superpremium Human Grade Freeze-Dried Chicken Neck Raw Treats 100g
Australian Premium Human Grade Freeze-dried Chicken Neck Raw Treats
Our all-natural chicken necks provide a chew and crunch your pet will love! With an approximate 65% meat and 35% bone ratio, these necks are ideal for dogs and cats of any breed or size. Chicken necks will naturally clean your pet's teeth. They are loaded with healthy calcium, our chicken necks help keep your pet's teeth and bones, while chondroitin, glucosamine, and omega-3 help improve joint function and reduce inflammation. These meaty bones are the perfect anytime chew.
- 100% Human Grade
- Only 1 ingredient, responsibly sourced.
- Freeze-dried retains nutrients and the natural flavour of raw meat
- High-protein, all-natural treat
- Bite-sized for easy eating and portion control
- Great for reward training and as a nutritional boost to any pet's diet
- Naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on the stomach
- No preservatives, no fillers, and no artificial flavours/colours
- Grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free, corn-free, and guilt-free!
- Made in Australia, in small batches.
Reward your pets and satisfy their cravings for real raw meat with our artisan, Freeze-dried, Raw Chicken Treats!
Perfect as an everyday treat, reward for training, or add them to your pet's bowl for a 'rawsome' nutritional boost. Our single-ingredient Chicken meat treats promote overall health and vitality and will certainly make your pet's tail wag with joy.
Our freeze-dried raw meat treats have never been cooked or processed in any form whatsoever. The superior freeze-dried method preserves food naturally, so there are no added chemicals or preservatives that are found in common pet foods and treats.
Even better, all the natural vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and the great taste of real, raw meat remain the same.
Only the best treats. Because they are paw-family.
- 100 g
- Ideal for dogs and cats of all size/breed/age
Share this Product
Hi hi… love your Products ( so dies our Cat ) haven’t had a chance to use the Chicken Necks at this stage, we have however used the Chicken Breast ( received very well ! )