FreezyPaws Superpremium Human Grade Freeze-Dried Chicken Heart Raw Treats 100g
Australian Superpremium Human Grade Freeze-Dried Chicken Heart Raw Treats
Our chicken hearts are loaded with essential nutrients such as protein, Vitamin A, B6, and B12, as well as iron and niacin. These healthy vitamins and minerals help improve cardiovascular, vision, immune and digestive function.
- 100% Human Grade
- Only 1 ingredient, responsibly sourced.
- Freeze-dried retains nutrients and the natural flavour of raw meat
- High-protein, all-natural treat
- Bite-sized for easy eating and portion control
- Great for reward training and as a nutritional boost to any pet's diet
- Naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on the stomach
- No preservatives, no fillers, and no artificial flavours/colours
- Grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free, corn-free, and guilt-free!
- Made in Australia, in small batches.
Reward your pets and satisfy their cravings for real raw meat with our artisan, Freeze-dried, Raw Chicken Treats!
Perfect as an everyday treat, reward for training, or add them to your pet's bowl for a 'rawsome' nutritional boost. Our single-ingredient Chicken meat treats promote overall health and vitality and will certainly make your pet's tail wag with joy.
Our freeze-dried raw meat treats have never been cooked or processed in any form whatsoever. The superior freeze-dried method preserves food naturally, so there are no added chemicals or preservatives that are found in common pet foods and treats.
Even better, all the natural vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and the great taste of real, raw meat remain the same.
Only the best treats. Because they are paw-family.
- 100 g
- Ideal for dogs and cats of all size/breed/age
Share this Product
Chicken Heart Raw Treats
Excellent and the dogs love it.
Dusky Loves Them!
Super easy and high quality products. My cat Dusky loves these treats.
I have a 14 yo dog who finds it hard to chew on treats. These are a perfect size for her and she loves them. I’m also happy I’m feeding her something 100% healthy too
I love how these are not completely bone dry. They still have some oily goodness in them that my cats really enjoy! Great vitamin "pill" for the fur babies. It's easy to break them up into bite size pieces for my little ones.
They go nuts!
My two cats go nuts over these. They love the chicken and the beef hearts too.